Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usmle step 1 - mkay
Exam in 9 days. Should i do uwsa 1 or 2 ? Anyone else givng
???
I am not giving my exam any soon .. but according to many people .. nbme is more accurate at estimating the score than uwsa .. its said that uwsa overestimates it.
GL on ur exam
Do nbme 15 or 16
Thanks excel67 and drrush25 i did do 15 a week ago and got 224.. Now im thinking uwsa 1 or 16.. Iguess 16
How long before exam shud one do nbme?
I think the newer nbmes are supposed to be more updated .. and 16 has been released maybe less than a year ago .. so i think it would be a better choice than uwsa
i am not near my exam date so dont know when u should take it .. but in my opinion i think it shouldnt be less than 1 week before the exam as if it reveals u r week on a subject u could have a chance to revise it .. but finally i think when to take it is something only u can decide depending on ur schedule, ur targeted score, ur self confidence ,etc...
GL
I have a question - would you say nbme 15 or 16 is just newer and closer to the exam or also more difficult than nbme 11 or 12 or so?
According to nbme .. the forms can vary in difficulty but the score doesn't differ ... is related to the level of difficulty of the questions.
http://www.nbme.org/Students/sas/faq-Taking.html
check this out .. 5th question
i think they r just newer and closer to the exam
PS : I haven't taken any of those .. I'm still early in my preparation.
maybe someone who has taken them can give more details
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »