Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A study partner in Albuquerque, NM. - zayn
Exam within two days. I am looking for a study partner in Nob Hill area Albuquerque, NM.

Hi, if you need help with usmle 1 please read below.

What we offer for usmle 1 students
• Experienced tutors with high scores, above 245 in all steps help me with the residency of my choice –orthopedics.
• A short course designed to integrate and cover all concepts in First Aid, a lot of the information tested is in First Aid (~90-95%). However; UNDERSTANDING FA is key ─ each and every line must be understood. FA is a huge book filled with a seemingly insurmountable amount of information, we teach every single detail needed to fill/ complete your first aid, we will give you a clear, in depth, and explicit understanding of all the high yield concepts.
• I definitely don't think the test is "fair", in the sense that many questions are so obscure that someone who barely studied has the same chance of getting it right than someone who studied all the major resources, hard work and dedication will carry you much further in preparing, we will continue to push you through…..the grind doesn’t stop at our end!

Cost/Fee:
• Varies and negotiable (depending on the students financial situation). The first 3 sessions are free.

Please contact ore.jams for more information about the course.

Thank you,
Any one ? Exam within two months.
Where do you study?
In any library of UNM, usually in fine art library.
Email: ahmmyth.
Please, send me an email.
I sent you an email.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »