Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IWA wrong clerkship details..HELP!! - 7th_dance
Dear all,
I am having a problem and now in a huge panic.
During filling details in the IWA, I mistakenly filled wrong dates for my clerkship periods.
I went to a med school in China and after graduation I have to do an extra 1 year of Internship here in my native country. And in the IWA I filled the details of the POST graduation internship(I recently came to know that pregraduation details should be filled.)
How will this affect my application? Will this affect matching and residency?
What should I do?
Pls help..
Do not panic. u can cancel the application that u submitted once your school has not sent back ur certificate of identification . Go back to your IWA.
First, please be advised that if you wish to correct the information you have provided on the USMLE® Step 1 ,Step 2 CK and Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) application which you submitted on-line , you must terminate the original Step 1, Step2CK and Step 2 CS applications by going to www.ecfmg.org and under IWA click "USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, and/or Step 2 CS" under Begin a New Application. Choose the examination you wish to reapply for and you will then be asked to override your previous application.

You must complete the aforementioned procedure thrice in order to cancel your application for the USMLE Step 1, step2ck and Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) examinations.
[Your must cancel each exam u registered separately for each appliction to be nullified].

Please note that you will not be permitted to proceed with a new application until the override takes effect, in approximately twenty-four hours. You will be notified by email when you may begin a new application.

When you override a USMLE application, the money which you had paid for that exam application is automatically credited back to your ECFMG® financial account. Thus, when you apply using IWA in the future, you may select the “Use my credit towards my total due” option in the payment section of the application. I made a mistake in my application too. I sent them an email. This was what the told me to do.GOODLUCK.

Thank you joyklon
Here the information about the health problem and its solutions is pretty wise and the people might get lots of help as well. Truly remarkable helpful material to all keeps going with excellent supportive help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »