Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed - ramar
believe me it is hard to tell..both are important......i mean i used the information from both resources to answer the questions.......but kaplan a second time is a must.......UW i did it once and then read the notes i wrote once........i guess you need both in the last month and reviewing kaplan and UW notes( not doing UW from the begining) is possible in one month.....i dont think u need to read UW twice if you have time you may go over the wrong questions after u read the notes........one thing though that u have to be careful about is that even after you read the notes of UW you will not answer everything if u do UW again.....because the setting of the questions are different from the way u write your notes so going through the wrong questions again is a good idea
ramar
I really appreciate your suggestion. I am in my last month of prep. I am planning for 2 revisions of kaplan and 2 revisions of uw notes(mine). I am not able to do uw more than once. I have 800 qs left. I do a block of 46 everyday and analyze them. I am also doing qbook blocks periodically.
Is it low score of getting 83,82 or 84?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »