Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need urgent help. - faith2016
I received an interview from Psychiatry program from NY with only one date of January 6th, 2016. I have already one IV coming up in 3rd week of January, so I request for reschedule if it's possible, otherwise I requested to keep the offered date. After my request, I got two date options , so I selected 11th January. She replied me back that She will let me know if it's possible or not. This morning I got reply that she has already removed me from 6th January and not update on 11th Jan confirmation.

I tried to reach her two time and I also sent an e-mail explaining my situation.

I am not sure what should I do from my side? I simply requested if possible reschedule or keep it same date.
you can't reach her because it is the Christmas holidays.

be patient until next week, she obviously accommodated your request if she gave you the 11th as an option

Do not get on the PCs bad side by being annoying, all will work out be patient
You screwed yourself out of that interview.
You should kept the same IV date. I wish you Good Luck to get it.
I also got my IV on Dec 14 for Dec 21st. I went for it and didn't try to reschedule with fear of losing it.
How bad do you want to match? to others any IV is gold you get one you go do not try to play with schedules
programs have hundreds of others to fill IV spots and you are just a number.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »