Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
palm computer? - djcool
do most hospitals have free wi-fi connection?

which is the best palm computer or smart phone to get?
thank you very much cainsitu for ur help!

do u know if we can use uptodate on the palm treo 650? Since uptodate runs on windows mobile 2003?

thanks!
You welcome djcool! it is too bad that the link got censored, it sure would of helped all those who had same question. All of us seek advise from one another and it would be nice if the adminstration did not delete informational links, By not deleting would have shown how dadicated this forum is towards the educational needs of the medical professional. I love this forum very much but would like some changes in the admin for censoring policies.

GL
please repost i cant see anything! )):-
thanks, but after reading the forum i m still confused.

i dont have pda. which one would u recommend?
what is the big different between pc and pda . I heard u cannot get uptodate on the palm
plz help
To answer your question doctorsrk, it is not a straight forward answer. Most of the time when you join the program they will buy the PDA or palm one for you so you don't have a choice. but if you are buying yourself than i would recommend a brand that would give you all in one ( i.e phone,pda,camera,wi-fi etc etc ). go to Palm website and see the different PDA's. I am having hard deciding myself, i think that when we start residency we would know what we need and what are the must haves in the PDA!

To Kingpin the main difference is that pc will give you more options to download all sorts of programs verses palm pda where your software is limited. Maybe someone can put light on this.

GL
my suggestion would be to ask the senior residents in the program you are joining what they are using so then some of the software can be shared and if there are issues then others can help you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »