Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
depress :) - ambiisoomro
I have been studying long long time ago,but still iam not improving my score yet..

today I started uworld,did two blocks got very low score 48 percent...

how should I improve my score???????????plz some one give me adivse should I giveup???
HI

try to learn from uworld not to test yourself
take some notes from uworld and study it every night before go to bed
study fa aid in the mean time
study pathoma
and then take nbme online

good luck
Hello,

Pls do not b depressed! That happens to all of us . I agree with the advice of kawa . Read fa take uw and other q banks like kaplan q bank as a learning tool , and yes pls do pathoma ..... Then as kawa said take a nbme online .

If u want i can give u old nbme so u can do questions and take the old nbme as a learning tool also . Take notes of uw and kaplan q bank in ur fa and by the time u read fa over again u have all ur notes and it will b a pleaseant reading .... Cheer up get urself together and start all over again . I went through that too and thank God I passed my exam .... So if i could do it so can u .... Trust me i am not a genious but i know that u can do it too ....

Skype me if u want those nbme .skype id is titincl

Good luck !
thank you so much guys....
Hello morticia I am also in a similar state as ambiisoomro.... Can you give me the old nbme's too? If so I will skype you too...
i havent taken my exam yet...but i was below 200s for so long time...i just kept studying since it was interesting. now i m in 220s....hoping to cross 230s. which is not as good as many brilliant minds here but i would be more than happy.

so with time, everything works out. keep going Smile
i will give u the same advice as Kawa, listen, You should be happy u are getting low scores in UW now, atlas not in the exam, what u need to do be happy to make mistakes NOW, then spend atlas 5-6 hours of a day in reviewing and checking your mistakes, how u were thinking through qs and how you should be thinking, most importantly, u need to write write write write and write the important things that you don't know. i can't emphasize that enough. and before bed, just go over the flashcards of unfamiliar concepts and points u have written. this is your ONLY and ONLY way to improvement. Any other thing is A WASTE OF TIME
hi morticia u r so encouraging............ God Bless YOu. I too need some help. Please can you guide me how to prepare for step 1. i will be starting shortly. pls help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »