Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A tip regarding a study resource - lorna_doone
I am currently watching Beckers lectures and reading the accompanying review books and while I LOVE most of the professors/lectures, anatomy lectures with Craig Goodmurphy as a professor are very bad. Like unbelievably bad. Sometimes I actually pause and wonder how can a professor be this bad at explaining stuff that he is supposed to be good at. Plus, he cracks some semi-creepy jokes about his family. Oh and apparently he is a sexist Big Grin.

Do NOT take Beckers with him teaching anatomy, especially if anatomy is something you are weak at. Kaplan's anatomy guy - Seiden - is 1000 times better, + he explains everything perfectly. So if you have his lectures, listen to those. Idk, just my opinion.

It is certainly not my agenda to promote anything. Just an advice. Take it or leave it Smile.
hi, can you please upload the pathoma pdf in google drive or some other drive and share it here is possible? thank you
I lost password to my dropbox, so I haven't used it in a while. And as I remember, there was not much cyber space on it remaining anyway.
I have never tried uploading anything to google drive. I will try if it doesn't take too much time because it is annoying when something is taking hours to upload. If it works fast, I will do it.
thanks for the help Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »