Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
illegal??? - mchadha
hi guys

i have a very funny question. just wanted your take on it. i am in india... i may be planning to take my step 2CK in the US. actually i have already bought the step2 books... ie not the original kaplan set but the photocopied ones that i think are available in many markets... if i am to travel to the US is it safe to carry those books with me??? i realise that it is against their copyright but do they really check at the airport??
you can get the originals in the US. why carrying copies with you? Study and carry the knowledge with you in your head. Safe Journey to the US.
they never check. they have more things to worry about than catching pirated books! the airport officials arent kaplan authorities who can differentiate between the original and the fake booksSmilerelax and get them here.
mchadha, are you from Punjab? Which medical college?
hsar
i did it when i came from egypt to us,no body said anything
i don't think u should worry,this is good chance to save alot of money so bring whatever u want but make sure that they r not old versions
mchadha dont worry, go to usa, relax man. why do u have to think soooooooo much. tu chal mae attaa hu.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »