Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Djyoti's mood - alibi
What went wrong yesterday, Djyoti? So much questions have never come from one person before. Is it another 'secret to 99'? Alibism
jyoti is spreading her light(which is the meaning of the word jyoti in my country)
Bible says that jyoti means in his native language... someone who helps and that Djyotism means helper's syndrome. I wonder what other meaning will come up. All I can say is...Djyotism, spread your light and HELP us spread ours too [but don't charge us $30/hr ] ...Alibism
jyoti means enjoy the time and I believe he really does!!
--actually it is not a new instance that iam giving questions one after anothe/ i used to give 50 questions in own page and i thought let me give in different messages one at a time/

so nothing has happened to me/ it is not goal directed activity or any thing/ it is new format --in one by one format / and this way it is easier to answer also one at a time and you get so much knowledge. also because being in front of computer we are forgetting to be infront of our reading table--let us utilise our time best by having knoledge and practice together.

thanks every body for your concern and appreceations--it is good team--let us make best of it.
-- actually i got this idea from alibi's snaps -shots column and thoght to expand this new style of on line reading in this forum. other;s

today is gynaea and obstetrics day for me.
me too! I am at the fag end of the book and my senses!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »