Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plssssssss help/advice me - usmle_uk
HI forum my exam is on 18th march and i need the forums help to say if im ready for my exam. Every comment/advice would be very much appreciated. My scores of practice questions are below

Usmle world- 65% ( 200 questions left, time mode, random)
Usmle cd- 39/39/38
NBME form 1- 520 (on 16th feb )
NBME form 2- 520 ( on 31st feb )
NBME form 3- 560 ( taken today ie 7th april )

Plsssss advice me and if possible prdict my score.
I am sure you are posting your scores to brag Wink
You seem quite prepared. I don't think anyone can predict a score....of course you must have seen the NBME predictions. Go by them.
Hi hsar i havt posted the message to brag, im really sorry if any one has felt so. Im an IMG and im looking for a good score but im ambivalant whether to give some more preperation or just go and give my exam. im just here for an advice, why should i brag, before my exam, if i do after getting a good score in the real exam then there is some meaning in doing it. Anyway friends, pls advice but dont misunderstand me like hsar has done.
I am just kidding, friend!! In this stressful time, we either get hysteric (like me, where everything seems funny), or very sensitive.

What I meant was, that you scored great in UW, ECFMG cd AND all the NBMEs....EVERYTHING!!! My advice would be to stick with 4/18 date. I actually took NBME form 2 yesterday, and got 500. I tried to pre-pone my exam since I don't want to forget anything (hee! Hee!)...my exam is also on 4/18.
I think 560 score corresponds to around 97-98% in real exam, right?
Good Luck to you.
Sleep well before the exam.
Take Aspirin with you, just in case.
you definitly will make 90 + in exam with such nbme results---
just stay calm and keep on studying
good luck mate.
Hi theeuropean and hsar,
thanks a lot for ur advice, im just looking for this kind of encouragment so that i could comfortably take my exam as planned. Hi would post a message after my exam about my experience. Im a bit ambivilant about taking exam coz im working and studying and i dont have anyone around to discuss or get some advice. All i get to know about the exam is through this forum. Thanks a lot once again, hoping to see many more advices,
Cheers.
Hi

How was your exam? I HOPE IT WAS WELL..

GL

mehboob_sh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »