Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to break between exam Advice! - ann17
8 blocks how to space them???!
Skip the tutorial and add to your break, or rush through the tutorial and add to your break.

3 blocks, 10 minutes

3 blocks, 10 minutes

2 blocks, 15 minutes

Last block.

Haven't taken step 2 ck yet. This is just my plan for when it's time. This doesn't account for all the time, but some time will be unaccounted for with checking in and out every time you leave.
thanks ulum whens ur exam??
took a break every block. makes the day slightly longer but i recommend it. buddy of mine did the same. he crushed ck. goodluck
everybody is different. if you feel that you need to take break every hour then you should take it after every block. but if you can go ahead with 2 or 3 block together. then you should do that. so it all depends on you how much you can handle at a time.
hey thanx guys..i was asked for a plan just to know how everyone does it and to plan accrdingly

Pseudomyxoma; question for ya...everyblock u said u took break ,did u just sit at the seat and took the break or u logged out??i remember i sat at the seat and gave 5mins btw blocks for step 1...but i dunt remember if i logged out or not??how is it if we just sat inside the room itself and took a break....

Just want to thank everyone for their valuable advice!!
at the end of every block you have only a few seconds to decide whether to start next block or take a break. now its up to you if you want to just sit and rest for a minute or two or actually leave the room. i left every time and drank/ate every break. yeah it burned my entire break time signing in and out but it just helped me regather myself and focus for subsequent blocks. i recommend this for everyone.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »