Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J1 visa Rejection,urgent Guidance - tandav1979
Hello
I came in usa on f1 visa in may 2005,enrolled in mph in tulane university in summer, then in fall i swithched to columbia,where in fall i failed in all subjects as i was busy with step 2.then in spring i swithced to kaplan,now i have got residency in im.
at the time of interview for f1 visa on mph in april from india at mimbai embasy, i told i am going for only 1 year to finish my mph at tulane,now how i will convince them that i want to do 3 year residency
now i want to go to canada for stamping,
how many percentage my chances of rejection?
tandav... you always need urgent advise Wink
well.... what do you think the chances are that you will meet the same persone and that he will remember your words that you are going only for one year.... did you give anything in written that you are going only for 1 year... ??? most of the time you say you are going for further study... and thats what you are going to say now... As long as you are able to convince the consulate that you have enough reasons to come back, you are in good shape...
u.s. embassy in canada does say that the cosulate may not be able to determine the ties with your home country if its other than canada.... at the same time you do hear many people comming to canada for stamping.... depends on howmuch risk you want to take...
hope this helps
best wishes....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »