Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 $ - STEP2 CS course- Guarantee pass-LIMITED of - marshallbruce
I am a passionate teacher who is willing to help someone in need. I know what students actually go through while appearing for USMLE steps. The burden of money and time is taken into consideration while organizing this course.
I have prepared this course of USMLE Step 2 CS to help my friends. Now I want to extend my knowledge to help people who are in need of one-on-one tutor. I will basically help them tackle this exam in a smooth way. I will be using the resources like First Aid, Kaplan, CSE, UWORLD, Neeraj notes, mnemonics that I have prepared, few extra cases that I have prepared. The course will include a 6 case mini-mock exam at the end. I am also giving free Patient note evaluation to my students for a month. The duration of the course is 6 days but its personalized according to students. I will make sure that not a single case will be new to you in exam. If interested contact me on ar96063
DISCOUNTED PRICE is only 100$ for the whole course. I suggest you to give a try.
My only agenda is to help you pass the exam. And guess what the prices are still negotiable.
Thanks in advance.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »