Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get reaady - nanaki
I can't believe you called America that. I'm done with his idiocy of this forum.
So strength 23 assumes I am from Pakistan because of?

- The fact that there are many IMGs from Pakistan?
- Because Pakistani MDs are going to be targeted and harassed in the medical community and outside?
- Because nobody else reacts to this and Asioan / middle eastern MDs are among the ones really concerned about this?
- Are you racist? xenophobic? nationalist? you sound a bit like that. Ignorance fuels hate and the true nature of people comes out in these situations.

As your beloved orange commander in chief would say: Wrong, wrong and wrong!

- Go protest what?, an irrevocable decision? Protesting in the streets is worthless, the way you protest is by not letting the bullies compromise your physical and moral integrity at any cost.
- I am from a country 14500 Km away from Pakistan, that's around 9000 miles for you used to the absurd imperial system.
- I am not going anywhere, I am done with applying and matching and all this nonsense, finished training a while ago and am comfortably sitting in a good position with a juicy salary and work benefits that 2/3 of MDs in the US may not have. I contribute to the system more than many americans do with a service to a community, generating employment and opportunities, and contributing to taxes every year with the equivalent of the yearly salary of two PGY1 residents or more.
- The real idiocy comes from the dudes shoving african american girls out of the sidewalk and calling them the N word, the middle school kids that ask the black and latino kids to sit in the back of the bus, the morons pulling the hijab from a muslim woman or the white nationalists harassing anyone that looks slightly darker than them. All of these things are real and have happened in the past couple of days, here, in the US. That's shameful, that is disgraceful and people doing that do not deserve the honor of considering themselves American. That is the real idiocy brought by our future president's campaign. It's sad to see that the "land of opportunity", the country that makes millions proud is full of people like this, I do not have better words for it than what I said.

Don't call America that again.
Selective attention deficit.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »