Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alhamdulilah-Passed CS exam - fatimaabdi
I am very happy I passed my exam..I got my score this morning I would like to thank the GOLDCS TEAM for their hard work and helping me improve my clinical skills ..before I took the course I had difficulty with the physical exams and the patient note..
They specifically emphasize the patient note and physicals and case review was very helpful
I strongly recommend their class to anyone looking to pass on their first attempt
It made a big difference for me since I was used to and familiar with my study partner
I was able to practice with 12 different SP and i got feedback from each of them
that conditioning made a big difference for me and is the main reason why I passed
I took my exam Sept 18 in Philadelphia
I strongly recommend GOLDCS REVIEW
Thanks a lot Fatima..congratss on passing..could you pls share in details about how did you feel in the exam day? How was it similar to FA and everything..thansk
Congratulations on passing Smile !!!! I took Gold usmle cs review in Houston and passed as well.
The course really helped hone my physical exam skills too and when I took the real exam i was able to do the physical exam on time, which usually takes a lot of time for most students/doctors taking the exam. I felt like I was able to tackle all my cases because the course really taught us the big picture. Thanks to Dr. Thomas and all his staff/SP's for their rigorous training program.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »