Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematch at interfaith - allama
230s/250s
Scores are not factor for this year matching, its visa
All prematch offers are given to GC/ Citizen.....
Is there any one here with GC or citizen who interviewed but not given an offer?
Well, ronaldg

The first round of offer from Interfaith went to IMGs needing a visa.
A bunch of IMGs got Prematch offers from Mt Sinai Bronx, Bronx-Lebanon.

So, let's not put our own version of information on a forum which is visited by anxious residency aspirants.

Definitely,the visa will be a big issue this match and lot of factors will affect it (namely country of origin and spiritual devotion) but the offer hasn't been limited to GC/Citizen only.
A good picture would be the nrmp data, whenever it comes.

Till then let's uplift everyone and spread positivity, even if the situation isn't as good.

Good point,heartlocker
Let's spread only checked information.Im looking for support here,not additional source for panicking )))
Sorry but I don't mean to discourage anyone.
I had this piece of inside information , I was just confirming it.
More personally I was also guessing my condition, 245/249/need visa, interview was good, end up with no offers.

I know other factors also matters like research, yog. We all know it's just the stage of high stress.
Good luck to all for matching.

I again want to apologize if my words were discouraging, I don't mean them like this though.
@heartlocker you mean they are offering second round already? or third one?
@ronaldg: It surely will be a tough one for IMGs! Your information might be true for the new offers.
I am glad you didn't mean that way.
Wish you good luck for the match and with the credentials you have, you surely will make it through.

@travelpouiy: Not sure about that. It might be second at least, if not more.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »