Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pateint safety notes kaplan - njsl
please can any1 send me a link or share the kaplan pateint safety chapter from the kaplan 2017 lecture notes. my exam nxt week,,,please please can some 1 help me...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxWvsaV...I0NzA/view

heres the link, good luck
thanku so much..Jazakallah......wish u good luck for u results..inshallah...!!
@njsl ,
did you take uwsa2 ? please share your thoughts
thank you
@s_s2016 no not yet i shall take it tomorrow. my exam on sunday..hows ur prep going on? wens ur xam? gud luck!
just saw ....u supposed to take on monday!.did u take any other aassessments...i took the NBME 7 =230. NBME 4=240 in the previous weeks....i just donno were do i stand n wat shud i predict......this exam is going my nerves.....was prescribed SSRI 2 weeks ago....hope we do gud Inshallah..

hey.. i've delayed mine for 1 week.. I've taken nbme 3 (226) and nbme 6(243) respectively... one thing I've realized that a calm mind makes a lot of difference .. try not to panic ... I hope and pray that you'll do great ..please share your uwsa2 experience and exam experience.. that would be a great help . Best of luck dear
just took the UWSA 2 got 72% right 245 .......felt it was doable ...... first block ran out of time .... rest three was rushing thru n finishing just on time.. it showed me at the 75th percentile ..with a median of 226 score ...probably not many ppll took it.... hoping for the best tomorro...Inshallah...
wow! great .. In sha Allah you'll get your desired score in the exam !
I also took it.. came 234.. but i felt great difficulty in time management ..omitted 13/14 q cause i ran out of time !
please share your post exam thoughts.. that would be a great help.
thanks a lot dear.
wish u same dear!!. we shall do gud n get our desired scores inshallah..!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »