Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ 7th dance - acyclovir55
@7 th dance

how was your exam ...... did u take any NBME.....if you remember me from step 1 ....you helped me in step 1 too and Pathoma really helped me.

my exam is next month on 15th , today done with first pass of UW ...62 percent. will be completing tomorrow wrong questions of UW. ...........almost 700 qs

is the exam like UW .how many times did you solved UW.

i am just doing UW , read MTB 3 except medicine but do not remember it, so sticking with UW only ...is this enough to score 225-230.
please guide me ....... all the best for your result brother.
thanks and now enjoy and please reply.
i am very nervous as my scores are not improving even after doing wrong questions , same 62-63 percent.

help please. thank you.

Hey, nice to hear from you.
I havenot taken my exam yet. I had some personal issues and had to cancel my date. I am now planning for Feb 4th week.
Well, I am just sticking to Uworld for now. I tried to read MTB few weeks back but decided not to later. I think just doing uworld will be fine.
I am not an expert in CK prep but reading uworld from top to bottom and memorizing every table and algorithm would be good for exam. I talked to a friend other day who said uworld is enough for exam. There was this other person who replied me in my other post, score 259 I think, said the same thing about exam. So stay calm study uworld for now.
As for NBMEs, I dont know either. Will have to ask forum users.
Alright mate, good luck for now. Email me if you have any thing to ask: ribavarinx
@7th_dance

Thank you for replying .....now i will focus only on UW because reading MTB and forgetting it , no use and those
who have given the exam if they say so then they must be right. I also pulled one link today on step 2ck and sending you.

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=829935

all the best , and thank you for providing me the email, and i appreciate your help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »