Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston Baymont INN exposure - amiqtstudents
Fellow US-IMG and Nonus-IMG, I have already contacted the center in Houston as well as USMLE licensing board about the factual claim of the guests staying in Baymont INN. It is clear evident that many that stayed there had the privilege of having all the cases before going to the exam. I have seen many students going to that particular place a week prior in exchange of cases to pass the exam without knowing general CS. Those who have studied hard and failed in other centers, while those who booked Baymont Inn in advance just to pass and take the easy way out will be affected. Upon speaking with ECFMG, they have said this cheating allegations have been going on for few years and they will questions those who took their exam there. It is not fair for someone just to go there and memorize the cases and diagnostics a week prior. Avoid this center since it will be shut down for irregular behavior. God Bless.
What about people take training at training centers? They also exchange information there...
as of now, Baymont Inn is notorious of exchanging exam information which attracts thousands of test takers there in advance. I think this is the right thing to do, even they have mentioned that someone also reported irregular behavior. There is no other center aside from Baymont where this kind of irregular illegal behavior takes place. Just be caution and safe and avoid, I am assuming they will investigate those who have stayed there.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »