Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
240 - njsl
@fedoralexa..thanks..mmm biostatistics on step 2 ck r easy ..but u shud know te different bias, interpreting the statistics is more imp, research adv n drug adv is a must..ETHICS has to be read thoroughly n the cahpter on patient safety....but to b v frank...more than reading how to apply ethics is more imp which can b learnt only by solving ques.....i hope my answers help u..gud luck!
@step 2013..thanks..even i had a very low step 1 210.....but this time i managed to get a 240 alhamdulillah( thou not a that gr8 score...but ALHAUMDULILLAH),
1) read kaplan lecture notes atleast 1s
2 do the UWORLD thoroughly.....n most imp make ur own notes out of it.
3) supplement with MTBS
4) always have a study partner with whom u can discuss doubts( my mistake i dint have 1)
5) do the CMS form offline...n get all the answers n concepts ...,do the NBMES stepwise manner...like after each complte revision..
6) DONOT GET DEPRESSED WITH A LOW SELFASSESMENT SCORE .....take a break of a day analyse ur mistakes n carry on..
7) as i mentioned abv the biostst ethics pateint safety ....
8) PUT UR BEST FOOT FORWARD n trust the almighty...
hope these points help u thru...gud luck....n last
9) plz pray for my path to residency...
@njsl

Great score ...now enjoy ..you will get residency In Sha Allah...i have some questions please reply.

1.How many times you did UW...
2.How did you do it , i mean subject wise or mixed .how was your score in UW, please.
3.In exam how many questions per block you were sure of answer and how many questions per block you were not sure of answer.....
4.Do you have any CMS form off line with answer can you please email me ....my email is rashid.r my exam is mid of next month...please email me if you have.
5.How was your NBME SCORE and how many days before you took it and in what order.
6.How did you study in last month , i mean UW or MTB.
7.I have not taken any NBME yet which NBME I should take first.
8.I have done two times UW and still not sure and i have only 21 days left for for my exam , so scare,feeling like forgetting things, because i have just read UW.
9.How to do UW in last 20 days.
Please reply ,your answer will be great help to me.

thanks.
@njsl
congrats .Awesome score jump masha Allah from 210 --> 240.
Can you email me cms forms too.It will be a huge favour jzaka Allah.
Email id is zoyaiftikhar543
Good luck for cs and match.
@njsi
Thank you very much for the response!! im so glad that there is still hope. I am constantly feeling down when I think about my Step 1 score. I got the same score as you in Step1. I need to just let it go and focus on CK. thank you for the tips

Inshallah you will match!!!
@ njsl
I just remembered two questions to ask you.I hope you could help me.
Were there pathophysiology qs in exam?
Were question stem really long and vague?
Thankyou.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »