Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Clinical research position - Los Angeles - pioneerdr
Hello,

Possibility of a cardiology clinical research position opening up in Los Angeles soon (my position). Need to possibly find a replacement. Perfect fit would be native English speaking (or at least substantial communication skills if non-native English speaker), and hard working. Willing to work nights and/or weekends when necessary, on a moments notice if asked, being able to meet deadlines, work under pressure, work well with others. Needs to be a team player. Research can be very tedious, can be boring, but it is rewarding since you are helping patients in real time.

MUST MUST be local in Los Angeles, or willing and able to relocate within a month if needed.

Full benefits, salary is decent if you are someone waiting for the match. Also chances of publication, depending on work ethic, persistence, and networking.

If someones CV looks really good, I can put the good word in to my PI and train that person if they are able to be hired.

Send me a CV. With a short summary about why you are right for the job. Also add visa status please.

heartteam5486

Thank you!
if i find anyone suitable for the above position will update you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »