Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usmlerx Express video? How's it? - corpulmonale
Anybody watched the videos? How are those? Worth spending time? Plz suggest .
They are good. But consumes too much time. Will only prepare you for First Aid material. For fast revision they might be good if you have done the material few times.
Thanks. I've done fa few times but I'm having trouble remembering fa big time! Sad I wanted to know if Express videos and fa flashfacts those really help memorization or remembering fa. I tend to forget the fa information after few days.
I think revising multiple times more & more till you remember with good concepts or if you have plenty of time do usmle rx questions might help you to remember or if don't have time for usmle rx, doing u world and revising FA with each questions topic might help.
or make your own flash cards if you have enough time will help.
Ok. Thanks for your help Smile
You are welcomeSmile
I personally liked DIT way more than usmle RX videos. I did the usmlerx qbank for a month. For me the usmlerx was a good way to memorize FA or the things I was missing, since they have the page right there in the answer explanation.
@brown - yeah im doing rx qbank. did you do the flashfacts or have any idea how it is? thanks
I did get a trial (somewhere last year) but I didnt like it that much and i think used it only few times. I make my own flashcards and just put the information I keep getting wrong/mixed up on the paper.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »