Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Interviews/Application Needed? - tomdavid21
Hello everyone!

My name is Tom and I am a recently matched IMG into a psychiatry residency starting in July. I would like to offer my help and insight into putting together a successful application as an IMG for this coming cycle.

Since I have some spare time from now until July, I would be happy to help you with anything from interview practice to personal statement reviews or anything else you can think of that you would like help with.

Some background about me: I am an USIMG of Indian origin who recently graduated from a Big Four Caribbean school in July 2016. I have completed all of my USMLE exams (Step 1, 2 CK/CS, 3). And in full disclosure, I struggled with my CK exam initially before finally passing with a score of 240 on my 3rd attempt—passed all of my other exams on the 1st attempt. This past ERAS cycle was my first and only application cycle and I was able to match into my #1 choice at a university program in psychiatry despite only 3 interviews where I had no prior connections prior to applying.

I would like to be of help to those of you all who are applying or re-applying to any field (but particularly psychiatry) and helping you put your best foot forward. If you are interested, I will be charging $25/hr for however long you need me. If you feel like you might benefit from somebody who has gone through the process recently and all the ins and outs of the application process or just general advice—we can discuss whatever you like…it wasn’t long ago that I was in your shoes.

Feel free to contact me at tomdavid21 with any questions if you're interested.
This is nonsense, we are all here to help each other, ill help for free,

email: anandjaygeorge.

You can search me and read about my experience.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »