Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
36 Questions during Interview--internal Medicine - masteryoda
We have 36 Questions that will cover almost >90% questions during Interview for internal Medicine. We also have examples for answer for all 36 questions as well as, 5 questions to ask program director/ faculty/interviewer at the end of interview.

If interested, please contact: Email: strong_wind
or please leave your email below, if you are worried that this is a fraud.
and we will happy to send you by email. No need to include your personal info. Big Grin
Example:
1) Tell me about yourself? (This is usually the first question)
Well, Let me start at the beginning. I was born in XXX and I graduated from XXX University, one of the best medical school in XXX with first class honor. I consider myself to be very analytical in my reasoning and I love the chance of learning something new.
During medical school I XXX. I organized, coordinated and initiated the XXX projects among medical schools in XXX. I also volunteered as a physician at XXX during XXX in XXX. I was able to balance theses activities with a primary focus on my education.
I worked hard, have high responsibilities taking care of my patients. That’s why I receive several awards outstanding in my rotations.
After graduation, I worked as an intern at XXX hospital in XXX part of XXX, which was XXX. I have experiences to perform various hand-on skills and emergency life saving procedures. I also volunteered myself to help patients in XXX.
Personality, I am easygoing and I love to put people at ease.
Now, I eager to begin my residency training in Internal medicine
I am prepared to answer any questions you may have about my education and experience.
Again, 36 questions also include 5 questions to ask program director/ faculty/interviewer at the end of interview.

Great preparation always beat everything.
If interested, please contact: Email: strong_wind
Please email sarahimg18 at yahoo.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »