Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a painful process !!! - arzo
Since I put my first step on the door of USMLEs I have not had a night of restful sleep or a cheerful day smile on my face.
Took step 1, waiting painfully for the result, wonderring "will I get the score needed to have interviews".......
Step2ck: all I could think of from the day one after exam till getting the result, was the questions I answered wrong. I am sure you know what I am talking about.
Step 2cs: victim of "recalebration", 14 agonizing week of waiting for the result.
Investing fortune on ERAS, not having a clue of the outcome.
Attending interviews, then painfully waiting for any call. Having nightmare of being not matched.

But thanks Almighty God, thanks to my dear family, thanks to my wonderful friends and thanks to you all, I trimphed in all the steps, not just trimphed, but trimphed with flying colors.

And now VISA...................I had no idea it would be this painful waiting and not knowing whether my visa petition will be approved or not.
I just hope there is a sweet end to all our efforts, sacrifices and dedications.

I am sorry, I just had to share it with you guys. Good luck to you all.
i know exactly how you feel; good luck to you.
So true.............totally agree with arzo.
Yes, you are right...It is a painful process, but we all know that and we decided to go through this painful process and god will reward all of us...
This is the best thing about this forum,we do not know each other yet there is something that binds us all together and we use this place to vent out our frustration!
I come here seldomlyand I think this is the best post I have read today. I am sure God is watching and will not let all these efforts be wasted. Be encouraged brother and know that it is well. All the very best.

You are so right amnach. We never seen each other, yet we know and understand each other so well. Is'nt it wonderful? I think these forums made our journey much easier. Guess how difficult it would have been not knowing whom and where to go when you needed help, advice,comfort and support.

Thanks Response, you have been of great support to many of us in this fourm.

asana, I am not borther, I am sister.
May God bless us all. Bravo guys.
Dear Arzo,
i too am in deep pain right now. can't believed that after all the sacrifices, i got nothing but a piece of paper.
i too don't know when i will be truly happy again.

thanks for the posting. i feel that i am not alone.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »