Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CCS material - josephian
Hi guys, which of the following do u recommend for CCS prep?
Archer or Mapping

Keeping in mind that uworld is the primary. What to do along with it?
And also does Archer have mcqs as well?
Thanks.
I am using ccs mapping. it is covers many cases and it is very helpful. go for it. I have no experience with archer
Ok. Thanks @huerrt. Really appreciate your response. Good luck with your prep!
Archer ...that's the one that explains on exact software step by step and it's an actual expert doing cases and explaining strategies on software . It's actually far more important than UW. Personally, i did archer and now practicing uw.
Archer has lectures for mcqs that i found really helpful but MCQ they have do not have answers on their blog. When i asked their support for qbank, they said it will be released this year. Qs are good at http://usmlestep3blog.com but not having answers on their blog does not help. Lectures are very good
Hmm ok. so i guess archer then because of the added benefit of getting help in mcqs.
Thanks valencia.
I tried archers question but they are like a puzzle that aim only to trick you and they don't give you answers. I heard that these questions are not not high yield for the exam. I am doing UW and kaplan only.
I am sticking to UW and MTB 3 only. since i have no time. my exam is next week. Thanks for your input wungbon
Wungbon, we are not talking about questions we are talking about CCS. Archer ccs is absolutely useful for ccs approach , so many issues on software which I would not have otherwise known.
The questions you are taking about are on their blog which I love but we need answers for those.
The best courses to get from archer are CCS and theory lectures.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »