Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physeo DISCOUNT! - physeo
With a solid understanding of physiology, pharmacology and pathology become a breeze! Go to https://www.usmleforum.com/ and use the code usmleforum20 for 20% off any subscription and start dominating Step 1 today!
That discount code is going to be active until the 1st of October!
We just wanted to share a quick experience that one of our users had this last year:

"Before I started step 1/level 1 studying I thought I had a decent grasp of physiology and I performed well on a majority of my school physiology exams. When I took my first few practice exams I realized I had a major deficiency. At that point I turned to Physeo. The text book is very well laid out and you can tell the Physeo team has put a tremendous amount of time into only including what is essential. The integrated open ended practice questions are excellent at evaluating your knowledge of essential board relevant physiology. I was able to score above 250 on step 1 and above 750 on comlex level 1 and Physeo had a lot to do with my success. If you thoroughly understand physiology, pharmacology and pathology become a breeze."

-Mike

Due to a very positive response, we are going to extend this discount out for two more days, until the 3rd of October. Thanks for your support!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »