Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 1 Pathology Tutoring By Professor - jkvs
Hi Everyone,

I am MD (Postgraduate) in Pathology from ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE (AFMC); (consistently ranking in top 3 medical schools of India for last 60 years). I have an extensive experience in medical administration (Chief of Laboratory Services / Medical Superintendent / Dean of Medical School) at multiple international hospitals and medical schools as well as practicing and teaching hematology / general pathology / systemic pathology for more than 20 years in different parts of the world. I am well versed with many teaching curriculums including USMLE curriculum and have taught both basic as well as integrated curriculum, and have received "Most outstanding Professor Award In Recognition Of Superior Teaching And Commitment To Quality Medical Education" at multiple American Medical Universities. I am open to teach Step 1 Pathology content to the keen aspirants. At the end of every module, I will be conducting MCQ tests to assess you, and improve upon your weaknesses. If interested, please email me at shilpsa.

Prof Mintoo MD
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »