Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2 CK Exam Experience And Preparation - mahmoudembaby
Hello Everyone,
I have been prepping to sit my USMLE Step 2 CK Exam as soon as possible, My Prep Includes Studying MTB and supplementing the missing bits from Kaplan.

I had a couple study partners. One of them sat the test 2 days ago and when I asked her how it was she said it was nothing like Kaplan, Nothing Like MTB, and the questions were not remotely related to UWORLD, NBME, or QBANKS.

She said all the prep that we were doing was pointless and she was guessing almost 85% of the exam. Now to be honest this has scared the crap out of me and is making me reconsider everything I've done over the past 6 months.

I don't know if the exam system is changing, if theres information or new things we don't know about or what exactly is going on but this is the second person I know who has sat the exam this week and came out and told me the exact same thing.

Now I have no idea how to prepare UWORLD NOTES, JUST QUESTIONS, STUDY, OR WHAT EXACTLY!!!!!

If someone has any idea whats going on please let me know, if anyone has any advice or knowledge on the exam's new system please share, as I cant commit to sitting the exam blind ended and the fear of failure will kill this entire Certification process for me.

Thanks all,
Mahmoud Embaby
That's scary, please share her results on the forum
I am relying only on uworld and MTB for exam, please also share her opinion regarding preperation if possible
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »