Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is no news better than rejection - lapbdrp
I have not heard back from ANY program, haven't even gotten any rejections. My step 1 score is low (in the mid 200s) and I have a CS attempt. I applied to only the programs that I met their criteria. I don't need a visa (GC) and I have 9 months of US clinical experience (clinical in a clinical and observership in a community hospital. Getting really anxious. My step 2ck was in the 240s and I applied for Internal Medicine.
the same here. no interview no rejection.. I thought I was the only one
When is the last day of iv taking? Jan 20?
You may be receiving IVs, dont lose hope.
Lots of IMGs will be receiving the IVs in October month.
ROL will open on Jan 15th, you cannot have IVs after Jan 15th.
You can have interviews up until the ROL is due, not the day it opens. This years date is February 20th. The latest interview date I've seen this season is January 18th. Programs last year that went live late offered interviews in February.

A lot of programs don't send rejection letters, especially this soon. Many programs never send them at all. If you don't hear from them, they may be holding your application for a later round of interviews or for a wait list based on cancellations. Good luck!
Don't give up Smile We are in the same boat, no interviews yet, but don't give up Big Grin
some people have advised me to email the programs but what do I say?
write to them politely
May I request you to review my application.
Thank you for your consideration.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »