Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to prevent the recurrence of chronic epididymi - henrywong03
I have been suffering from epididymitis for 2 years. I have taken urine and blood tests. I have also taken levofloxacin and amoxicillin, including some external application. But it is still easy to relapse. There are about 3 to 4 times a year. How to prevent the relapse of chronic epididymitis?
There is a lump in the left testicle and perineum, which may have something to do with your previous varicocele. Maybe the patient had had acute epididymitis before puberty, and the treatment was not complete. After 2 years, it turned into chronic epididymitis.

Some chronic epididymitis anonymous netizens, who have taken more than two kinds of antibiotics before, still have recurrence. Some people are studying a plant formula called Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill, which is suitable for chronic diseases of about 2 years.

Of course, I am not a doctor. It is best for patients with this symptom to go to a local regular hospital and make an appointment with an authoritative expert within 1 week to communicate with them and seek solutions.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »