Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be That One Candidate Interviewers Remember! - asklepaediausa
Each speciality or field of medicine has its own unique approach to patient care, values and paradigms; so does primary care. If you are able to discuss them and their relevance to our complex healthcare system, to demonstrate your insight and critical thinking, perhaps you will be that candidate the interviewers remember when they finalise the Rank Order Lists.

I was a family medicine residency director who had started an ACGME-accreditated residency from scratch in the US and directed it for more than 11 years. I had personally interviewed hundreds of candidates and had trained many residents some of whom went on to become residency directors and department chairs.

I am offering a seminar on how to write your personal statements and interview successfully for family medicine and primary care internal medicine residencies.

The seminar will be offered most Sunday afternoons, between 12.00 noon and 5.30 pm, throughout the interview season, in the conference room at my clinic in Chicago.

For more details, please refer to https://Asklepaedia.com or Asklepaedia.us/.

Augustine Wong MD
The Asklepaedia (USA) LLC
$400 to edit a personal statement? Define "edit".

I haven't changed my prices in more than a decade. Isn't it financially challenging enough for a residency candidate?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »