Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
study partner beginner - physio1234
Hi, study partner needed for UW Qs. Studying all day, therefore I have flexible schedule and flexible timings to work with. Positive energy an motivation to stay focused & push one another. Skype ID- physio1234 ,,Thanks
Hi, I am interested. Please check skype.
Hello.
Having a flexible schedule is really cool. I also have a flexible schedule. There is only one drawback to a flexible schedule - you can learn less new things due to the fact that you distribute your time incorrectly. Therefore, in order to deal with this problem, I advise you to make yourself a schedule. I constantly make myself a schedule and I have time for everything. While my friend who just lives on a flexible schedule and never makes a schedule for herself constantly does nothing. She was so behind in her studies that she had to ask for a help professionals who work for the service www.essayhelp.org to buy homework that she hadn't done for months. It's good that there are services that help such people. But if she does not succeed in something else, then it is not a fact that there is some way out of the situation and most likely she will simply have a constant lag in some matter.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »