Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Student status verification - gurleengill
Ecfmg is withhelding my result due to pending student status verification. Earlier mail they send to my college get lost in the way and my med school didn't recieve it. I requested ecfmg to resend it. How much time this all process will take?Is there anyone facing same problem
they sent mail to my med school twice but my med school never received it... i dont know the problem with their mailing system but its very frustrating. there are other ppl too who r facing this situation..
@gurleen.. are u done with all the exams and they are withholding your certificate? or not giving u your 1 exam result?
They are not giving my step1 score report. Have u got any tracking id of the mail they sent
no i didnt ask... i wasnt sure they would give me that... did they give it to u?
I told them that due to COVID19 pandemic, postal services are not functioning in my area. So they said they will send online verification request on my med school email id.
Interesting question, I've never a problem with that. Even though I have been busy with my tasks and use a lot of services along with Essayotime, I've always got all mails from them. By the way, https://essayontime.com.au/writing-services-reviews have a lot of interesting articles and reviews on writing platforms. I think it also can be useful for you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »