Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE STEP 3 Courses - docprp
Just a few words of wisdom. I failed with a 196, which was devastating especially being a mature IMG. I passed in my next attempt. There are a plethora of courses available and there is no fool proof one. My sincere advice is please do not fall into the trap of someone offering advice for >200/hour. The people who charge such exorbitant fees are businessman, not educators. They go through the same Q banks and the NBME questions with you. If you are having multiple failures get a tutor who charges.
Just a few words of wisdom. I failed with a 196, which was devastating especially being a mature IMG. I passed in my next attempt. There are a plethora of courses available and there is no fool proof one. My sincere advice is please do not fall into the trap of someone offering advice for >200/hour. The people who charge such exorbitant fees are businessman, not educators. They go through the same Q banks and the NBME questions with you. If you are having multiple failures get a tutor who charges
yes never give up on your hopes or dreams
I actually failed my step 3 with a 196 score too. and I can imagine how you feel. I intend to retake it in August. Just started studying. Would you be interested in studying together. I am female, EST location
hey dominion
i am looking for study partner, EST also
email me at anila1432
super-simplified, guaranteed pass-usmle
If we don't succeed, per contract (e.g., we review your paperwork (application and supporting documents), that is deposited.
Hicksville, September, 2001- Medical Educational-
New York Consultant-footnote-a
(Online)
A research analysis of the United States Medical Licensing Examinations, Steps 1, 2-CK, an 3, leading to the creation of an online-cum-instructor-guided course, that increased the mean probability of passage of any given step, for an eligible international medical graduate client’s passage, from approximately 38%, to greater than 90%.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »