Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking fo step 1 study partner
Hi. I am an old graduate, worked for many years. Starting mle now. Wants a study partner who is serious and motivated. I plan to take exam early 2024. Thank you.
(09-22-2023, 06:31 AM)XperiaN Wrote: Hi. I am an old graduate, worked for many years. Starting mle now. Wants a study partner who is serious and motivated. I plan to take exam early 2024. Thank you.

I did first aid and uworld one time and I would like to give an exam in April or may 2024
(09-29-2023, 10:32 PM)Sarathi Kiruthik.S Wrote:
(09-22-2023, 06:31 AM)XperiaN Wrote: Hi. I am an old graduate, worked for many years. Starting mle now. Wants a study partner who is serious and motivated. I plan to take exam early 2024. Thank you.

I did first aid and uworld one time and I would like to give an exam in April or may 2024

Hi Sarathi. Are you willing to study together?
(09-30-2023, 08:14 PM)XperiaN Wrote: Hi Sarathi. Are you willing to study together? basket random
Are you confident in your scores in natural subjects? I'm looking to learn more math with someone.
(09-22-2023, 06:31 AM)XperiaN Wrote: Hi. I am an old graduate, worked for many years. Starting mle now. Wants a study partner who is serious and motivated. I plan to take exam early 2024. Thank you. Strands NYT

Leverage social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, or Discord to connect with other aspiring machine learning enthusiasts. You can search for relevant hashtags or join groups dedicated to machine learning discussions.
old img somewhat advanced skype bdnmd67
thanks alot and God bless you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »