Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2 CK resources
Hello all!!
I want to start my preparation for step 2 CK but I m confused with what resources to use for it? Can anyone guide me in this context.
Thankyou in advance
UW FA
(05-20-2024, 11:49 AM)Jamalpuri Devi Wrote: Hello all!!
I want to start my preparation for step 2 CK but I m confused with what resources to use for it? Can anyone guide me in this context.
Thankyou in advance

Starting your Step 2 CK preparation can be overwhelming with so many resources available. Commonly recommended resources include UWorld, First Aid for Step 2 CK, and OnlineMedEd. If you're looking for comprehensive guidance, Next Steps helps you prepare for the USMLE from scratch to match with personalized support to clear your exam. They provide complete guidance to help you succeed. Good luck!
Thankyou in advance

For Step 2 CK, it's essential to choose the right resources. U World is a must for questions, and First Aid is great for review. However, if you're looking for personalized guidance, consider Next Steps. They help you prepare from scratch to match, offering complete guidance and crash courses to ensure you clear the exam. If you're serious about passing, they could be the support you need. Good luck!
Thankyou in advance

For Step 2 CK preparation, UWorld and First Aid for Step 2 CK are great resources to start with. If you're looking for personalized guidance from scratch to match, consider Next Steps. They provide comprehensive support to help you clear your exams and guide you through the entire process. Good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »