Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which topics do you consider high-yield for USMLE Step 1 ?
For USMLE Step 1, focusing on high-yield topics is crucial for success. Key areas include physiology (especially cardiovascular, renal, and respiratory systems), biochemistry (metabolism, molecular biology), pathology (particularly systemic), pharmacology (drug mechanisms and side effects), and microbiology (common pathogens). Additionally, don't overlook anatomy (especially neuroanatomy and embryology) and immunology basics. Prioritize these topics to build a strong foundation for the exam."
I failed with pass program and had everything at lower level performance. The pass program review is insufficient and Mr Francis has made no impact at all in my preparation my NBME scores dropped, takes tangents every slide and is a total waste of money and time. Never ever pay for pass program its a scam. I paid for the service and no-one showed up to teach on the first day and I was waiting for 3hours outside their facility.. On the other days the heavy accent tutors which are quite difficult to understand would cover minimal and pack up early and leave the class early. Runnnnn definitely not worth the money.
(06-29-2024, 07:10 PM)ronaldmd65 Wrote: I failed with pass program and had everything at lower level performance. The pass program review is insufficient and Mr Francis has made no impact at all in my preparation my NBME scores dropped, takes tangents every slide and is a total waste of money and time. Never ever pay for pass program its a scam.  I paid for the service and no-one showed up to teach on the first day and I was waiting for 3hours outside their facility.. On the other days the heavy accent tutors which are quite difficult to understand would cover minimal and pack up early and leave the class early. Runnnnn definitely not worth the money.

Oh really? Which institution did you register to study at? My brother also suggested me to study there last week and I'm considering it. Thank you very much for your sharing.

(07-02-2024, 04:58 AM)egetablecrop Wrote:
(06-29-2024, 07:10 PM)ronaldmd65 Wrote: I failed with pass program and had everything at lower level performance. The pass program review is insufficient and Mr Francis has made no impact at all in my preparation my NBME scores dropped, takes tangents every slide and is a total waste of money and time. Never ever pay for pass program its a scam.  I paid for the service and no-one showed up to teach on the first day and I was waiting for 3hours outside their facility.. On the other days the heavy accent tutors which are quite difficult to understand would cover minimal and pack up early and leave the class early. Runnnnn definitely not worth the money. basketball legends

Oh really? Which institution did you register to study at? My brother also suggested me to study there last week and I'm considering it. Thank you very much for your sharing.

I think you're right. I won't subscribe anymore.
(06-29-2024, 07:10 PM)ronaldmd65 Wrote: I failed with pass program and had everything at lower level performance. The pass program review is insufficient and Mr Francis has made no impact at all in my preparation my NBME scores dropped, takes tangents every slide and is a total waste of money and time. Never ever pay for pass program its a scam.  I paid for the service and no-one showed up to teach on the first day and I was waiting for 3hours outside their facility.. On the other days the heavy accent tutors which are quite difficult to understand would cover minimal and pack up early and leave the class early. Runnnnn definitely not worth the money.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the pass program. If you're looking for a more effective alternative, consider Next StepsThey provide personalized guidance and support for USMLE preparation from scratch to match. Their tailored approach helps ensure you understand the material and stay on track with your studies. They have a strong focus on student success and are dedicated to helping you clear your exams.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »