Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Jay -
madhu

If you are looking for pure academic experience i would suggest you can try India.The exposure to a mulitude of a cases is only possible there from the rich man to poor man's disease you can see it all there.
The cost of wages is lower than UK,US as India is till in the developing phase,also health care is reasonably affordable [no insurance/heavy taxes]making it understandable that maintanance&sophisticated looks are not wow in an avg govt hospital.
However thanks to NRI's there are a handful of corporate hospitals which have sprung up&offer modern health amenities&lap surgeries.Things are getting better,i have basically come forward to get the best of US health education&make a decent living.
When iam in a better[economically&professionally] position i do intend to go back to India.
Gluck in your endeavours!
JEMIN - jay0773

Hi there,
I like your way of thinking....... I also wish to go back to India and do something for the mother land..... please exchange more idias, I'm very interested in this.....Jemin
raj

it's a graet ideal. many of us came here thinking that once we have made it(professionally and financially) we'll then go back. LOOK around and see what percent actually went back. Not many. Anyway if you can withstand the economic pull here, then best wishes on your endevour.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »