Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
worried -
aspirant for surgical residency

I have just 1 interview in Surgery,the director has picked me up based only on experience and my good CV as my scores are low,I am told about 100 MCQs at the time of interview,what are these questions?are they similar to the ones in USMLE and what are my chances of making it.

I am not a straight forward candidate picked on high scores,I am picked because of my extensve surgical experience in Surgery and also in a superspeciality,I am already focussed on to what I intend to continue.
Please do throw some light..

Worried
IM - doolpain

when you say your score is low, what is "low" mean?
I would greatly appreciate if you e-mail me, if you do not want to post it in public.
Thanks.
ru - ru

hi
Shanghai

That is nonsense. Obviously someone made a fool of you. Don't be fooled. And beware of the person who told you that. Certainly he/she is not your friend.
ru - ru

hi
DFT

Donot worry, if you have passed USMLE (even with very very very low scores) then you should be able to handle those MCQs, most of them will ask you the things which you have already doing during your speciality years, donot be too much worried, have faith in your past training and you will do an excellent job.
DFT
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »