Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where r the best places 4 an externship? - ecrouch
can some1 tell me where to do an externship in internal medicine? (not an observership,but an externship).
any1 to answer,please?
I think nobody provides externship without money. The best thing u can do free is observership.
Hi Kavitas,
The problem is not the money but the problem is to find such a program that is accepting forign grad. 4 that(i do not mean foreign students who have not graduated yet).Bcoz i hav heard that the externship is more important than observership n some programs do not even take into account the observership.If u know about such a porgram,please feel free to share with me.Thanks.
Hi Kavitas,
The problem is not the money but the problem is to find such a program that is accepting forign grad. 4 that(i do not mean foreign students who have not graduated yet).Bcoz i hav heard that the externship is more important than observership n some programs do not even take into account the observership.If u know about such a porgram,please feel free to share information with me.Thanks.
I have just found out that Havard med ctr is accepting all people including img img 4 externship but it costs more than 3000 dollars a month.R there any other places for cheap?Thanks.
I thought you said money was not a problem.
Yes,i said that but it does mean that in that range of more than 3.000 us dollars.Because in my case,i must include on top of that a return trip from EU+accommodation+food !!!
Less than 1.000 us dollars/month is affordable.
how do one apply at harvard medical center for externship? and is there any other place around boston for paid clinical experience? thanks for helping.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »