Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
personal statement help - joerge
I had large problem with my personal statement last year. I found information on this site for help with statement and it was great help in getting residency. I matched at my first choice and they mentioned my ps at interview. The person who helped me is name Jenn. She is less priced than all other places i looked online. You can find samples but it help when someone works with you to write ps. Her email is helper66219 and she gets back to you fast with corrections. Here is her email to me with information, hopefully it helps as you all start to write ps for match:

"I edit personal statements, though, I do not write them. In order to have a quality end product, the personal statement needs to have an accurate representation of you at the beginning. My editing process involves me reading and revising your statement along with making suggestions to you for additions or deletions. I pay direct attention to word choice, flow, and grammar. I charge $75 to edit one statement and $25 for each additional statement. I will edit your statement up to three times. Just to let you know a little bit about me. I am an American citizen, born and raised. I have a bachelors and a masters degree in education. I have taught English grammar, reading, and writing to people of all ages. I have helped a number of mainly FMGs perfect their personal statements. As far as I know, everyone that I have helped has been accepted to a residency program."
I am an American Citizen and medical graduate. I looked into a number of personal statement editing agencies and all were very expensive. I happened to find out about this person through a friend of mine who can help to edit personal statements and CVs. She was much more involved in the final product of my personal statement than I ever thought. As the person above wrote she will read and edit your personal statement up to 3 times for only $75 and will do additional personal statements for only $25. You will find that the big named editing agencies charge 2-3 times as much for less help and work. Being an American citizen I didn't think that I needed much help with my PS or CV however after she helped me I turned it into my adviser who informed me it was one of the best he had read in years. Program Directors and interviewers actually asked me questions about it and were impressed. Usually PS don't add much to an application, the saying is a bad one can lose you a spot but a good one won't get you a spot. I don't think my PS got me a spot, but it helped. I would seriously consider Jenn at:

helper66219

You won't be disappointed in her work or your finished product.

By the way, my only motivation for writing this here is to help all of you in this year's match as well as to spread the news about someone who does good work for cheap prices. I have nothing personal to gain from this!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »