Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**step 2 ck 2005-6 lecture notes - $275** - exam_911
Pristine set of lecture notes for 2005-6 - about 1100 pages covers all disciplines from Pediatrics to Surgery to ObGyn. Weight is about 11lbs and it will ship via TWO-DAY shipping for FREE. Have it on Tuesday!!

Other extras are included - including Qbook (2nd edition) a must have for shelf exams and your Step 2 CK Preparation.

You will not be disappointed.

Satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not happy with this package, you will get a full refund, period, including shipping both ways.

Please make your inquires to: clavastado

First person to offer and pay through paypal will get it. I can even set up a private ebay auction for you, if this is more comfortable for you.

***Remember, ALWAYS pay with a credit card through paypal. Paypal does NOT protect you, but your credit card WILL protect you from fruadulent sellers that accept money through paypal, so ALWAYS USE PAYPAL and a credit card. I have over 50 transactions on paypal for 3 years now, and am in good standing. Buy with confidence.

Please make your inquires ONLY to: clavastado

Thank you and GOOD LUCK on this exam!!
I bought from this seller and expect my package by Tuesday. He seemed pretty honest in his email to me. I think we should post feedback on the bulletin board for sellers so we can make better buying choices. Awhile ago, I bought a package from a guy called \'namugeno\' or something like that - he was pretty good and his stuff was pretty good.

I\'m a former stanford undergrad and I go to UCSF. I hope to match in IM and then do a cards fellowship. I\'m into clinical research and that\'s what I\'ve been doing this year.

If any of you have any questions about cards or boards in general, especially if you\'re a 1st through 4th year, ask me! I\'ve done everything except go through the match and take Step 2. I know how hard it is to navigate the whole medical experience so please feel free to email me with any questions you may have: louis-vallone@stanfordalumni.org

In the meantime, please post feedback for sellers so we know who is reputable and who is ripping people off.

Thanks! Louis
Excellent! Got these books + more in about 3 business days, and it was perfect, much more than I expected. Qbook is especially useful. I took his advice and ripped out sections and carry it with me. Questions are fantastic.

Sorry for the delay in my followup! (and for the duplicate post!)

Louis, (louis-vallone@stanfordalumni.org)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »