Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRAUD! be careful if u buy through PAYPAL-- DHL - drstephanie
if u guys buy anythign through paypal, u can ONLY dispute the charges if the item is an E-BAY item. otherwise u cant. i a lucky i bought the stepII books(was a fraud) with my BOA (bank of amercia)credit card and was able to get my money back!!!!!
REFUSE the shipment right away. I called DHL right away. the same day they came and picked up the books and returned it to Pakistan wihout charging me. maybe if u hold on to it for a day or two u have pay for the return shipment.
dear
drstephanie
please don't misguided innocent people here
you are wrong or u did not carefully read paypal terms and conditions.
FYI, i'm ebay and paypal member since 2003
i have bought/sold many things through paypal and ebay
In paypal trnsection does not matter where you buy your stuff in ebay or anywhere else.
because they(paypal) have all members personal bank information and confired address.
In my personal experience i have send money throuh paypal for step CD
and it was not ebay items,that guy was fraud and i got my money back via paypal.

hi,
DR STEPHAINE IS A BIG FRAUD. HIS NAME IS AMIT MUNJAL. HE BOUGHT STEP-2 BOOKS FROM 4 SELLERS N THEN PUT COMPLINTS IN THE PAYPAL. HE WANTS TO MAKE BIG FRAUD WITH ALL PPL. I THINK HE IS NOT A DOCTOR JUST A SHOPKEEPER WHO WANTS TO SALE THOSE 4 SETS BY HIMSELF.BEFORE FINALIZING THE DEAL HE WAS AGREED ON ALL MATTERS N CONDITION OF BOOKS AFTER RECIEVING HE KEPT THE BOOKS N WENT TO PAYPAL . HE IS TOTALLY BIG BIG BIG FRAUD SO DONOT SELL ANY THING TO DR STEPHINE OR AMIT MUNJAL.
Amit Munjal (Dr Stephaine) Maadar Chod!!!! Pakistan Mein Rehke Kattu ban gaya kya. Logo ko Chutiya banake naya dhandha kiya hai, Lukhe Teri maa ne kaisa lund peda kiya hai!!
Dear sankar,
thanks for clarifying that. i am glad u got ur money back. i know how bad it hurts to feel such an experience given the fact that most of us struggle financially since we r not working yet. what i explained was my persoanl experience with paypal. when i told them whats happened they told me u can only dispute if the item was e-bay item. but anyhow, i just wanted to warn ppl to be careful!!!! I JUST HOPE I COULD HELP.
p.s. i am a girl, and am not Pakistani....lololololol
i dont understand what u write in pakistani, if that is pakistani, i cant really tell, maybe another language?? how would i know! GOOD LUCK GUYS AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST! GOD BLESS.
to medusmle:
what language is that? i dont understand. is that Pakistanian? who is that munjal guy? i want ppl to be able to see what u r telling me, which i am sure its bad stuff, so please go ahead and let all of us have the pleasure to share ur brilliant thoughts dear!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »