Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
observership - sud
hi
i am a fmg will be applying this year for 2007. as i have seen everybody is recommending obsrevership. does doing an observership from a pvt hospital that has full ICU and CCU setting but does not offer residency help in any sort like their LOR etc plz help
anybody plzzz
I am currently having an obervership in an university hospital. It is very helpful for me to understand US medical system, but do not know if it is helpful for the match because there will be no certificate. I am wondering if I could become a resident here next year. I really do not want to go anywhere else. I am so desperate.
try to make a good impression and secure a position in that program.It is doable becoz the PD of that program has the opportunity to observe you.
ecrouch
do u know how much it will help if i just go to clinic 2/week ..it's been 6 weeks now..and i plan to continue it for few more weeks..but i dont feel comfortable asking them coz i dont know wether i have impressed them enough to get agood lor..and now eras is open..and i still have no lor..isnt 2 mths enough..i have to take step3..and that's the biggest hurdle..which doesnt allow me to work fulltime..to show my interest..any suggestions
coz if i attend rounds../go to OR/ it will be like 7-5 fulltime..and that will be too much for me with step3 studies..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »