Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE Rx - mind
hello to both of you,
well, how r u guys doing, I hope good. I just want to tell here, that its very good to share your over all experience here in these forums, why, bcz other can get benefit from it. One thing is good over here, you are not suppose to use your real name and you just share your experience, don't even tell your friends, what is your user name. In this manner you can tell your score and exact experience in your preparation for usmle and who knows, who I'm. Might be so many people know me personaly over here in this forum if I use my real name but no one know anxiolytic.
well for me, I found usmlerx as very good source to prepare usmle, few people are saying that they are scoring same in kaplan q bank and usmlerx q max, in parallel. well they only had the software prob in the begining but its already been resolved n few prob for many days. I'm done with 68% of questions and my over all score is 63% now, I will try to improve my weak areas and increase my score.
I don't think that its a bad idea to share your score in any exam, real not real nbme or what ever.
Dear anxiolytic
I started usmlerx just yesterday and my scores are not really good. 56% so trying to iprove it. Please share your thoughts how to improve the score. If you don't mind, can you tell me when do you have your exam?
Thanks
hey mind,
well 56% is not realy bad score, can you tell me what r your weak areas??? i mean try to improve the specific areas in the particular subject, e.g if you r weak in physiology n pathology, then see which system is weak e.g reproduction n renal, then try to read that specific areas in those subjects. It can be done with pathology physiology n pharmacology, but not for Biochem, anatomy to some extend, and BS, micro n immuno.
well low score also depends on your mood, were you tired or not or were you in bad mood, bcz one day I was tired n did 57%, n when I was correcting it then I was able to do 5 questions correct. n most of the time, I did one two or three questions wrong bcz of my negligence, I mean, I didn't see questions wisely.
by the way , I'm planning totake exam end of July or begining of August.
I was very tired yesterday plus I just started yesterday. My weak area is defenitly anatomy.
What do you use? I don't use kaplan.
Are you doing the test systematicaly or mixed question?
well, i'm doin mix, n this thing is right, my anatomy is also very weak, m trying to improve it but not good its still 55%, I don't know what to do. I m using kaplan n FA both.
I recomend high yields
well, yes HY is good idea, but I can't pick new material @ this time. I would read again kaplan anatomy, n thas it.
There are very few anatomy qs in USMLErx. Many pharmacology qs,30%.
hey guys whas up??? whats going on???? me 80% done n still 63% comulitive, what ab you guys??? did you improve or not or the same????
I hope to hear from you all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »