Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBME questions-a humble request. - indidoc
Friends, its very good that u want to discuss NBME questions at the forum n clarify the answers. but please do label the topic as NBME question. that way, people like me who r far from their tests can skip them.

discussing questions will ruin NBME's value as self assessment toll for people like me when we get near our exam. then how will we ever know if we r ready or not??

PLEASE, heed my humble request.
correction... i meant it'll ruin nbme as a self assessment tool ( not toll)
just buzzing to ensure that everyone reads this...
Did did Smile
Concur with indidoc. I have stopped reading the posts with titles that may remotely imply a discussion on NBME qs :-). From my discussion with atleast 15-20 students, I believe the NBME scores are ominously representative of the final - or atleast thats the only consolation we have before we face the beast. So please be considerate and atleast include NBME in the title so those who are a minority (or so it seems), like Indidoc and me stay away.
buzzzzz
just did some questions only to read later that they were nbme ones. :-((((
so requesting again.
Hey I figured right now the only evaluation that's probably left before the judgement day is the kaplan simulation test....god knows if people are posting those questions or not.
u r right turtlerace. only god knows n only He will know if we r ready or not.
all we can do is just work hard,hope n pray.

its just that self assessment tools boost d much needed confidence if used properly esp a tried n tested one like NBME.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »