Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaaaa - student2000
gud morning all, nice to cu all this friday morning.
wait let me greet the professor first... good morning professor Smile)

how are you sharky.... what have u been eating..?? dont get too fat .. or u know these boys... indi and wolverine will have a field day. didnt know about the shark fin soup using live sharks..!!! heyy watch out be careful Wink)

hey doctoria.. u study too much.. chill out.. hhehee i think u r a champ if u r studying from harrison...

sao.... weekends no longer excite me Sad( maybe after the next coupld of weeks.. even ill go nice friday morning.. how r u doing buddy...
wait let me greet the professor first... good morning professor Smile)

how are you sharky.... what have u been eating..?? dont get too fat .. or u know these boys... indi and wolverine will have a field day. didnt know about the shark fin soup using live sharks..!!! heyy watch out be careful Wink)

hey doctoria.. u study too much.. chill out.. hhehee i think u r a champ if u r studying from harrison...

sao.... weekends no longer excite me Sad( maybe after the next coupld of weeks.. even ill go nice friday morning.. how r u doing buddy...
no way, cd, i'm chill...it's just that i think that frodo is right...it should be BBB? don't you think? Smile)

Well, i study Harry for a different exam...here in my country...whatever.
no way, cd, i'm chill...it's just that i think that frodo is right...it should be BBB? don't you think? Smile)

Well, i study Harry for a different exam...here in my country...whatever.
Hey cd...Im hogging solomon fish.. got them from Iceland...very yummy..can not eat goldfih...coz I promised her that I will not eat goldfish....I will not get fat coz I go for swimming thrice a wk..it is cardio man....u feel really good after thatSmile...Anyways...u r gearaing up for ur final day I guess...u will do fineSmile). tc.
ciao.
Hey cd...Im hogging solomon fish.. got them from Iceland...very yummy..can not eat goldfih...coz I promised her that I will not eat goldfish....I will not get fat coz I go for swimming thrice a wk..it is cardio man....u feel really good after thatSmile...Anyways...u r gearaing up for ur final day I guess...u will do fineSmile). tc.
ciao.
Good morning CD & to all.

Doc what is this Q you are asking?............ am i the only one out of the loop.

Best wishes for your upcoming exam. haven't had time to reply to you yet. will do it a little later. am still in the Mrs. INcredible trance...............

Sharky & swimming, My, My, what is this i hear!!!!!!!!!!! U need swimming lessons..........No wonder u are hungry all the time coz u can't catch up to the little fish, Not fast enough to hunt..................................

Sao, i can't catch up with you , you are everywhere...............

Good morning CD & to all.

Doc what is this Q you are asking?............ am i the only one out of the loop.

Best wishes for your upcoming exam. haven't had time to reply to you yet. will do it a little later. am still in the Mrs. INcredible trance...............

Sharky & swimming, My, My, what is this i hear!!!!!!!!!!! U need swimming lessons..........No wonder u are hungry all the time coz u can't catch up to the little fish, Not fast enough to hunt..................................

Sao, i can't catch up with you , you are everywhere...............

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »