Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it so bad - biglu
sure u have chance, hang on buddy.
hav patience......think if ur PD what order will u follw.....obviosly...........first the turn of 90's.............then 80's..................then70's...................then attempts..........ur turn will come but a little later.........this is not to offend u.......... just my perception......many may disagree.
hav patience......think if ur PD what order will u follw.....obviosly...........first the turn of 90's.............then 80's..................then70's...................then attempts..........ur turn will come but a little later.........this is not to offend u.......... just my perception......many may disagree.
Sabar karo...we r sitting here with ecfmg certificates and many docs with step-3 when they r not getting iv;s so where do u think u r??? score matters only when u have ecfmg certi in hand ok...i ma not trying to offend u but try to apply for USCE insted of applying....
Sabar karo...we r sitting here with ecfmg certificates and many docs with step-3 when they r not getting iv;s so where do u think u r??? score matters only when u have ecfmg certi in hand ok...i ma not trying to offend u but try to apply for USCE insted of applying....
dude see me....98/95 first attempt/cs comin in a few days........recent grad.....only 3 iv'z......no IM interview in the last 2 mnths........so relaxe .....wait n see
dude see me....98/95 first attempt/cs comin in a few days........recent grad.....only 3 iv'z......no IM interview in the last 2 mnths........so relaxe .....wait n see
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »